You can easily do INR payment from your Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Google Pay and from any kind of wallet.
Just follow below procedures:
1. At the centre right hand side you can see option of INR Payment.
2. It will open payment box where you can fill payment details and choose how to pay. Please read the instructions given in payment box carefully.
Once you click pay you will get several option from where you can pay like UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallets & Google Pay.
Please Note: Your email id entered in this payment page should be same as in your account we have if there will be any mismatch payment will not be credited automatically.
- INR Payment done from here will be debited with 3% as gateway handling charges and then converted to USD by ICICI Bank Live exchange rates.
- Once payment is completed it will be updated to your account in USD.
- Invoices for this payment will be sent to you directly on registered email ID. No invoices will be available on Customer Service Portal for payment done by Indian Payment Gateways.
- If you have entered any other email ID while doing the payment you can contact email@example.com and we will check and manually update the payment.