You can easily do INR payment from your Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Google Pay and from any kind of wallet.
Just follow below procedures:
1. Click on Pay Online button.
2. By default you will see 2 option PayPal and Razorpay. Select Razorpay and enter the amount in INR.
3. Click on Pay now, you will see all payment option in INR you can select the one which you want to use and click on Pay.
- INR Payment done from here will be debited with 3% as gateway handling charges and then converted to USD by ICICI Bank Live exchange rates.
- Once payment is completed it will be updated to your account in USD.
- Invoices for this payment will be sent to you directly on registered email ID. No invoices will be available on Customer Service Portal for payment done by Indian Payment Gateways.
- If you have entered any other email ID while doing the payment you can contact email@example.com and we will check and manually update the payment.