You can easily do INR payment from your Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Google Pay and from any kind of wallet.
Just follow below procedures:
1. At the footer of your account click on "Credit Card Payment".
2. It will take you to new window where you can fill up the amount, Email ID & Phone number.
Once you click pay you will get several option from where you can pay like UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallets & Google Pay.
Please Note: Your email id entered in this payment page should be same as in your account we have if there will be any mismatch payment will not be credited automatically.
- INR Payment done from here will be debited with 3% as gateway handling charges and then converted to USD by ICICI Bank Live exchange rates.
- Once payment is completed it will be updated to your account in USD.
- Invoices for this payment will be sent to you directly on registered email ID. No invoices will be available on Customer Service Portal for payment done by Indian Payment Gateways.
- If you have entered any other email ID while doing the payment you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check and manually update the payment.